Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Glorious Snow...

Having a bit of a blizzard here in the tri-state today. I got to work from home and then my manager dismissed everyone early due to the dangerous weather so now I have half a snow day. I am doing some serious work on my copic journal. Lots of coloring.


This is a card that I made for a friend's birthday coming up this weekend.




Recipe: Roses digi freebie stamp from SCS, SU! Basic Black cardstock, PTI Stampers Select White and Poppy cardstock, PTI Bitty Basics patterned paper, Sewing, Reflections silver pearls, and Copics used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...