Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Fairy

Happy Friday! Yay! I made this card a while back and finally came up with a sentiment for it. Gotta love dollar bin rhinestone stickers from Michael's. Originally I wanted to use one that said Wish...but it got all tangled when I tried to remove it from the plastic backing sheet. My solution was to just cut around the word and adhere the whole plastic sheet to my card.

I am helping out my best friend at her Grandmother's Estate Sale/Yard Sale tomorrow so I probably won't post again until next week. If you are in the Central New Jersey area and want to check it out, it is at 53 E. Somerset Street in Raritan.


Recipe: Winter Fairy Digi Spesch Stamps, Studio 18 Rhinestones, DCWV Linen Closet, Making Memories Fresh Anthology Sydney patterned paper, Washi paper, Bow Easy, Copics (sorry lost my color listing...BG0000 B00 and B60's for sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...