Monday, July 11, 2011

Love Gives Us A Fairytale

Happy Monday! It is day one of my vacation. Yay! Staycations are a wonderful thing. Day one I have completed two things on my list of to-do's. Grocery shopping and laundry, check! I also made a card last night...one of the benefits of being able to stay up late. This is a card I made for my best friend as a congratulations for her wedding. Her wedding is royal themed and Princess Tiana was on her Save the Dates. She even has this cute little Tiana doll that she takes around with her. I think it is a form a stress relief. My friend even looks just like Tiana so I thought this was perfect.

Supplies- Princess Tiana coloring page, PTI Lavender Moon cardstock, Best Creations Powder Blue Glitter Cardstock, Kaisercraft Magic Happens Topaz patterned paper, Want to Scrap Pearls, Nestabilities Label 1, Silver Spica pen, Copcis: C00 C1 C3 C5 B0000 E11 E1 E21 E23 E25 E27 E29 R21 R22 B23



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...