Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tulips for Mommy



I made this card for my Grandmother because she is one of my best friends.  The sentiment at the bottom says "First my mother forever my friend". I wrote in the "Grand" over the "Mother".  Happy Mother's Day Nani!


Supplies-
Stamp- Tulips For Mommy by Mayzy Art Stamps
Paper- Xpress It Card, PTI Cardstock, Glitz Design Pretty In Pink Patterned Paper, Kaisercraft Chanteuse
Accessories- Recollections, Twinery Blossom Bakers Twine, Want to Scrap Pearls, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, Smooch Paint
Copics- RV00 RV52 RV55 RV66 G40 G43 G46 E13 E35 E31 E37 R43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...