Monday, June 28, 2021

Vine Design Three Ways


Only two more days until the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog retires.  Today I wanted to show you a few items I really like from the mini catty that I think are worth picking up before they are gone (they are listed in bold).

I wanted to showcase 3 different ways to use the Vine Design bundle.  This set has pretty floral and vine imagery along with sentiment stamps and and the coordinating dies are really beautiful.  There are dies that cut out the floral images along with a label die and some intricate floral shapes.

On my first card I used the Soft Pastels to stamp the vine stamp using Versamark Ink then applied some green pastel with a sponge dauber in the upper left and lower right hand corner.

I stamped the vine in the opposite corners using Soft Succulent ink then colored over some leaves with a Soft Succulent Stampin' Write marker  and then used mini dimensionals to add the die cut flowers on top.


MEASUREMENTS:

Soft Succulent Cardstock – 

4 1/4" x 11, scored and folded at 5 1/2″


Rich Razzleberry Cardstock-

4" x 5 1/4"


Basic White Cardstock-

3 3/4" x 5"



For my second card I used the Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper and Foil and added some Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon.  I stamped my sentiment and some floral images on Basic White and cut them out with snips. 

MEASUREMENTS:

Basic White Thick Cardstock – 

4 1/4" x 11, scored and folded at 5 1/2″


Love You Always Foil –

4″ x 5 1/4″

3″ x 3″

1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″


Love You Always Specialty Paper-

3 3/4″ x 5"

2 3/4″ x 2 3/4"

1 1/4″ x 2 1/2”



For my final card I used the Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper and Foil again and stamped my sentiment and floral images on whisper white then die cut them out using the matching dies.  I layered a die cut vellum floral layer behind the sentiment and mat the layers on Crumb Cake Cardstock.

MEASUREMENTS:

Crumb Cake Cardstock – 

5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4″


Love You Always Foil –

4″ x 5 1/4″

3″ x 3″

1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″


Love You Always Specialty Paper-

3 3/4″ x 5"

2 3/4″ x 2 3/4"

1 1/4″ x 2 1/2”




Product List- Card 2:



Product List- Card 3:



The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog products will be retiring at the end of the month in just 3 days! 

Stock up on your favorite products before they are no longer available! 

Save up to 50% on great items for your craft stash.

As with all of our retiring products, everything is “while supplies last” and some favorites will sell out early. Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...