Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Sand & Sea Three Ways and Last Day For Last Chance



It is the last day of the Last Chance Sale for the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog.  I wanted to showcase a retiring item, the Sand and Sea Designer Series Paper. You will still be able to get the Sand & Sea Suite items individually including the Friends Are Like Seashells stamps, Seaside Seashells dies Opal Rounds and Seashells 3D embossing folder but the Seaside Shells stickers and coordinating Sand + Sea designer series paper will be retiring. 

I made this first card for a sketch challenge for my upline's monthly Stampin' Up! team meeting. We had a blast showing off our card creations using the same sketch and previewing the upcoming 2021 July- December Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog!  

I love how the banner shapes on this card show off the different patterns of designer series paper. 


This second card is my take on a card designed by Ange McKay.  I really love how her layout shows off the Designer Series Paper and how the embossed shells really pop.  



This third card is my take on a card designed by Ronda Wade.  Another great way to show off the different patterns of designer series paper.



Product List



The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog products will be retiring today. 

Stock up on your favorite products before they are no longer available! 

Save up to 50% on great items for your craft stash.

As with all of our retiring products, everything is “while supplies last” and some favorites will sell out early. Shop Now!




Starting tomorrow on July 1st we are having a Designer Series Paper Sale.   

During this promotion, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the Annual Catalog! 

The sale runs 1 July–2 August. 

This promotion is the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on gorgeous Designer Series Paper.

 I plan on taking advantage of it to restock my inventory. I plan on picking up Bloom Where You Are Planted.

My favorites current favorites are Hand Penned and Pansy Petals.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...