Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playing Dress Up

When I saw this little digi... I immediately thought of me as a kid playing in my parents' closet and dressing up in my dad's clothes. I was definitely a Daddy's Girl! I thought this would make a perfect father's day card.

The Post It Paper didn't take the Distress Ink as well as I would like... I think I need to try a quicker drying formula for this paper. But it was great to not have to apply any adhesive to those layers. Makes making a quick card...very simple.


I think this Copic combo E70 E71 E74 E77 is my new favorite brown...it reminds me of a cross between Close to Cocoa and Soft Suede...


Recipe: Daddy's Girl digi by Tiddly Inks, SU! Sentiments, Post It Craft Paper in Earthtones, Basic Grey Cappella patterned paper, PTI Stampers Select White Cardstock, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, Want To Scrap pearls, Copics: R32 R35 E13 E21 E35 E77 E74 E71 E70 BG49 BG45 B01 E41 E42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...