Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I am finally back. My poor Dell caught a terminal virus and is no more. RIP Dell! Say hello to my new MAC. After a few weeks of deliberating I decided to head over to the Apple Store to see if a MAC would work for me. I ending up leaving the store with my new 15" MACBookPro. I love it. See ya later PCs! I am never going back. Wishing Everyone a Happy Easter!
Supplies:
Stamps: Saturated Canary digi, Whimsie Doodles digi
Paper: Making Memories Cardstock, Boise HD Color Copy Cover, Best Creations Walk In The Park Glitter Paper
Accessories: Petaloo Flowers
Copics: EOO, E11, E21, E23, E37, R43, Y11, V01, V04, V06, V09, G40, G43, G46, BG11, BG72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...