Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get Well Wishes



I am feeling crummy today so I stayed home from work.  On the bright side, I did have time to make an actual card.  Plus I figured out how to use my new HP Envy All In One Printer/Scanner to scan my card instead of my iPhone camera.  Here is my get well card.  It is dedicated to the artist of this great digi called Under The Weather Xandra.  Mayzy Green has an awesome Etsy shop called Mayzy Art and she wasn't feeling well last week.  I hope she is feeling better now.  You can check out all her wonderful digis in her Etsy store here.  

A note on this great printer- the ink does run when coloring digs with Copics.  I printed in fast draft quality so that there was less ink on the paper.  I didn't have too much of an issue with smearing after printing this way.  

Supplies-
Stamps- Mayzy Art Stamps, Teeny Tiny Sentiments by Stampin' Up
Paper- Bazzill Smooth Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks
Ink- Memento Dessert Sand
Accessories- Recollections embellishment and foam adhesive
Copics- EOOOO EOOO E21 V20 V22 V28 E40 E41 T0 E34 E47 E57 BG10 BG57 RV52 RV55 RV00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...