Friday, May 8, 2020

Ornate Garden Suite Cards



Last week we played with the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Garden Suite in our Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group. My demonstrator, Kathy Ervin Jones demoed this card using the Ornate Style and Ornate Thanks stamp and die sets. I made two separate cards during our live craft along, one for Mother’s Day and one Thank You card for my dear friend who sent me a care package full of goodies while I am staying home and safe during quarantine. She deserved a really special thank you for sending me chocolates, coffee, cookies, bagels and stickers for my planner. 



Mother’s Day Card:








Thank You Card:





Supplies: 
Stampin’ Up! Ornate Style and Ornate Thanks Stamps 
Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Ornate Floral Layers Dies
Stampin’ Up! cardStock in Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Craft Perfect Rose Gold Foil Card, Pearl CardStock, Aquabee Watercolor CardStock, Arteza Metallic Watercolor, Lawn Fawn Rose Gold Embossing Powder, WOW Embossing Ink Pad, Want2Scrap LeCreme adhesive pearls, Foam Pads



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...