Sunday, May 24, 2020

Fun Birthday Cards



In our Saturday Night Crafters Facebook group we share a love of several of the same company's products including Crafter's Companion, Tonic Studios, Diamond Press and Stampin' Up. We love discovering and sharing all new products with each other but we also have a lot of the same supplies.  This week we made fun freestyle Birthday cards using Crafter's Companion December Balloon Sentiments Craft Box.  The box is great because it includes coordinating stamps, embellishments, dies, cards, ribbon, twine, paper and cardstock.  I decided to make two cards.  

I made a Center Step card base using some Hunky Dory Cardstock a while ago and had never come up with a concept to decorate it.  When I saw the patterned paper in this box, I knew I could make a really cute Birthday card using that base.  

I stamped out Hello Friend using the balloon stamps and Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I matted those onto the patterned paper and edged around it with Nuvo Glitter Marker then matted that onto some of the purple cardstock from the box.   I added some cute Shimelle Sparkle City Glitter Enamel Stickers and drew in some balloon strings with a black pen. 

I used some of the left over purple cardstock and added some Versamark Ink all over then embossed with Holographic embossing powder. Next I die cut the balloon die out of my custom sparkly paper and added those on the steps of my card.  I finished the card off by stamping It's Your Day and Have Fun.  


For my second card, I decided to keep it simple and showcase some of the patterned paper.  I embossed Happy Birthday balloons with White Embossing Powder directly onto the patterned paper and stamped some confetti using Pink Tulip and Jade Green Harmony Opaque Pigment Ink.  I stamped my sentiment "Wishing You A Very" in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and added some Studio Katia Crystal Clear Confetti and finished things off with some Noble Peacock Rhinestones from Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...