Thursday, May 21, 2020

Z Fun Fold Cards





This past weekend in the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group, we worked on Z Fold cards. Everyone has their own preferred design and measurements for this type of card. I have to say this design by Kelly Acheson from A Stamp Above is my new favorite. 



This card is so perfect for showcasing beautiful papers. I chose Stampin’ Up! Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper. I pared it with Pale Silver Centura Pearl CardStock. I finished it off with a sentiment die from Diamond Press and cut out one of the flowers from the patterned paper to place behind the die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...