Thursday, July 23, 2020

Namaste


I had so much fun making today's card.  This was a late night creation that just came to me when I was getting ready to go to sleep.  I had to run to my craft room to bring this card to life.  I got the Stampin' Up! Tasteful Touches set strictly because it had a feather image.  I love feathers.  They bring me feelings of calm.  I decided to pair the feather image and one of the texture stamps with the Namaste sentiment from the Today's Tiles stamp set.  




I used shimmery white cardstock as the base for my background.  I used sponge daubers to apply Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Pretty Peacock ink to the stamps then spritzed with a waterbased shimmer spray (Water+ Frost White All Purpose Ink) before stamping onto the Shimmery White cardstock.  

I used the sponge dauber to blend Pretty Peacock ink on to the large label from Tasteful Labels die set and then Coastal Cabana ink to sponge around the banner.  I stamped my sentiments in Pretty Peacock ink.

I applied Gray Granite ink onto the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and then ran it through my die cutter.  


I distressed the layers for the front of my card with scissors then used Stampin' Seal + to adhere my card layers to my 4 1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock card base.   I adhered some Pool Party Seam Binding with the Seal + and then tied the ribbon around the label die cut like a present and made a bow.  I popped my sentiment banner up on Dimensionals. 

I used the dark Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blend marker to color my pearls.  

The card is very shimmery in real life!

If you would like to purchase any of the products I used for this card, click on the links below in the product list.  It is Bonus Days at Stampin' Up! so you will get a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend and you can redeem your coupon with the Aug- December catalog launches on August 4th.  I have so many pre-order goodies to show you starting next week!  Stay tuned.

********** Product List
Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
[125582]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...