Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Saturday Night Crafters Color Challenge Week 7

In the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group, we have a weekly random color challenge.  We pick numbers each week that correspond to certain ink colors and the challenge is to come up with a card that uses that random color combination.  We have even been known to give prizes!  This is my card for the color challenge this week.  




If you would like to play along too, the color combination for this week is:  

Saturday Night Crafters

Color Challenge Week 7


To make my background, I used a piece of Whisper White thick card stock and ink blended the Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, and Bermuda Bay ink into a mini rainbow.  I used the ink pads to make a solid streak of each color in spots then  I spritzed with water and used a paper towel to absorb some of the water and color to distress the background a bit. 

I used Versamark Ink to stamp the bold tile design from the Today's Tile stamp set and then heat embossed in gold. I used the Tin Tile embossing folder to emboss a piece of Gold Foil cardstock and layered my background onto of this piece.  

I stamped my sentiment directly onto the Mango Melody cardstock card base and embossed in gold. I added some Gilded Gems for some added sparkle.

I stamped a sentiment and the same tile pattern and embossed in gold on the inside of the card as well.  

If you would like to purchase any of the products used for this project, just click on the photos in the product list below.

Remember it is still Bonus Days at Stampin' Up! so for every $50 you spend, you will get a $5 off coupon that you can use from August 4th- August 31st. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...