Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Sneak Peak: Lots To Celebrate

Today’s sneak peak from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! August - December 2020 Mini Catalog features some of my favorite things: Autumn, Mason Jars, and Foil!!!



I chose the Lots to Celebrate stamp set 154034 designed by Susie Wood because it is so adorably cute and has images for many different times of the year. Bonus! It coordinates with the Mason Jar punch from the annual catalog. 

My card  also features some of the elements from Gilded Autumn Suite featured in the new catalog including the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper 153520. Brushed Metallic CardStock 153534 and the Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon 153553. This ribbon makes great bows. 



I love all things Fall Y’all!  

For my card I stamped the falling leaves stamp from Lots to Celebrate using Stampin’ Write markers, spritzed them with shimmer spray, and stamped them inside the Mason Jar. I added some Wink of Stella to the jar top and stamped the cloth liner with Mint Macaron ink. I also punched the jar out of acetate to layer on top to make my jar appear shiny.  I popped the jar top up on dimensionals and added my sentiment with dimensionals too.  

I added some of the new Brushed Metallic Copper Foil at the top and bottom of my card for some extra interest. I made a bow from the Mint Macaron Basket Weave ribbon and added some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off the card front.



All new items will be available for purchase on my online store on August 4th. 

If your wishlist contains more than $99 worth of products, you should consider joining Stampin’ Up! so you can receive 20% off your future purchases. If you join today you can select items from the new catalog for your starter kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...