Friday, October 23, 2020

Fun Fold Friday: From Owl Of Us

Happy Fun Fold Friday!

Today I have a Double Split Slimline card to share. This card style is inspired by Southbridge Studio. 


I used the cloud die in the Happy Dies set to make a mask and then blended Seaside Spray ink to create my cloud background then stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored my owls with Stampin’ Blends markers.

Measurements:
Base: 7 x 8 3/4 scored at 3 1/2 cut up to score line at 2, 4 3/4 , and 6 3/4
Seaside Spray: (2) 3 1/4 x 1 3/4,  3 1/4 x 4 1/2
Whisper White: (2) 3 x 1 1/2, 3 x 4 1/4
Whisper White and Seaside Spray cardstock for die cutting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...