Friday, October 2, 2020

Fun Fold Friday: Peace And Joy Fold Back Card

TGIF!!! I am so incredibly excited for World Card Making Day tomorrow.  I have stamped my own background papers, cut lots of die cuts, and colored a ton of pieces to put together while I attend the virtual Creativate event tomorrow.  I am ready to achieve my goal of making 20 cards by the end of World Card Making Day.  

Here is card # 8.  This is a Fold Back fun fold inspired by Rhonda Wade.
I used her basic measurements for the base and then let my stamps and dies dictate how I put it together.




This card base is a great one to showcase your Designer Series Paper.  Don't forget you can get lots of different paper packs at 15% off this month during the DSP sale.

Measurements:
Base: 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 1 1/2 and 4 1/4
(2) Designer Series Paper or Stamped panels 2 1/2 x 5 1/4
(3) Designer Series Paper or Stamped panels 1 1/4 x 5 1/2

Inside:
Whisper White 4 1/8 x 5 1/4
Colored Cardstock 1 1/2 x 5 1/2

For Die Cutting and Stamping:
Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 for die cutting/stamping
Colored Cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4 for die cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...