Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Finally Back From Vacation

I'm sorry I have been away for so long. I was on vacation from work and back and forth to the doctors and had oral surgery. But I am finally back in the groove of things and here is a card I would like to share. I used my Copic portable Airbrushing System 2 for the first time today. So fun! I like how the Stampin Up Medallion background Stamp sort of looks like coral.

Recipe: CC Designs Mermaid Gingersnap stamp, SU Medallion Background stamp, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Cameo Coral Classic Stampin ink, Cameo Coral cardstock, Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Prism Simpy Smooth White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers: YRoooo, Eooo, Eoo, E43, BG72, BG10, BG75, R22, R24, R27, E50, Copic ABS2, BG15, Clear and Silver Spica Glitter Pens

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great vacation and that your surgery went well!

    This card is adorable! I love the Medallion background. Great job colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...