Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Easter Anya!

This week I have a quick card to share (sorry about the annoying flash).
I wanted to do a little something cute for Easter so I used the free Easter Anya digi from The Greeting Farm. I hope you likey!






Also, I thought I would share some Copic Color Combo Pages I made for my journal with the new copic colors.



Ingredients:

Stamps: Easter Anya digi by The Greeting Farm, sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up!


Paper: Cardstock- The Paper Source, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, DCWV Glitter Stack, PaperTrey Ink Gridlines


Ink and Accessories: Grape Jelly Memento Ink dew drop, Pearls and Rhinestones from stash, SU! Dimentionals, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Copics: E31 E33 E35 E23 YR30 YR31 V12 V15 V000 RV63 E00 E11 R20 E0000 E81 E87














1 comment:

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...