Monday, December 17, 2012
1) Apply Shoot the Moon to the stamping plate image. ( I chose a zebra print pattern.)
3) Press the stamping tool onto the image to pick up the polish design
4) Roll the design onto the nail
5) Let dry ( Shoot the Moon dried instantly.)
7) Clean the scraper and plate with alcohol or nail polish remover with a cotton pad or Qtips
The Sara Signature Crafty Fun range from Crafter’s Companion is full of fun dies and papers. I used that great Z Fold card technique ...
Copic Markers come in 346 colors. That is a lot to choose from and the selection process can be very overwhelming . Let's face it, thes...
Hi Y'all! I just read that the Copic Colour Challenge blog will not be updating anymore for the time being. That is so sad because I l...
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Saturday was jam packed for me. I went with my Mom to see the Avengers, then we had l...