Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolution and Copic Color Combos



Happy New Year!  What are your New Year's Resolutions?  Mine are to get organized, get healthy, and to get crafty more often.  

In honor of resolution numbers 1 and 3, I wanted to share with you a storage unit I won on the Marker Pop facebook page.  The photo above is the Crafter's Companion The  Ultimate Pens and Markers Storage Each unit is $7.99 each and holds 12 markers.  Above I have used 6 units.  

I have chosen to place some go to color combos in the unit and it sits on top of my other storage that I already had.  I like these units and how organized they keep things.  

Below is a chart of Copic's new blending sets (the yellow combo I used Y19 instead of their recommended Y18).  


Below is a chart of some of my go to color combinations that I have filled my unit with.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! thanks for the examples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas & nice examples too. Great job! Thanks for sharing :):):)

    Happy 2013!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    Cre8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that 2013 is a great year for you!! Great color combos!

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...