Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Got Washi and Copic Color Matches for Basic Grey Soleil



I am loving the Basic Grey Soleil collection of papers!  These are all my favorite colors.  I thought it would be cute to color up Saturated Canary image Washi Tape Kinda Girl and pair it up with this cute paper.  I threw in some assorted washi tape from my collection and broke out my Spellbinders Nestabilities Card Creator A2 Dies to make the layers nice and straight.  I can honestly say that did not miss measuring on the paper cutter, not one little bit.  I used a Lil Inkers die to cut out the background on the sentiment and a random heart sticker. 


Some Copics color matches for the Basic Grey Soleil Collection:
R81 R83 R85  Y00 Y13 Y18  V12 V15 V17

Supplies:
Stamp: Washi Tape Kinda Girl digi by Saturated Canary
Paper: Bosie HD Color Copy Cover, Basic Grey Soleil
Copics: Hair-E50 E31 E33 E37 E59 Eyes- B05 Skin-E000 E00 E11 RV42
R81 R83 R85 Y00 Y13 Y18 V12 V15 V17




12 comments:

  1. gorgeous michelle! those super bgright papers really suit her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Michelle! Everything is so coordinated right down to her shoes! An adorable "crafting" card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gained much unknown information, the way you have clearly explained is really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to get your readers' attention.

    ReplyDelete

  6. i’m normally to blogging i really recognize your content.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the very least, it was able to help me solve my problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post was very well written, and it also contains

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...