Saturday, October 12, 2013

Getting Organized!


I am still working on getting my MoJo back.  I think half of crafting is organization.  If your space is a big mess, it isn't really conducive to creating.    Got new goodies?  Where do you store them?  Making a project....where do you put everything? I have some much stuff piled onto my workspace that I have no where to make anything.   I had a blast two weeks ago at Scrapbook Expo. I got a ton of great new things, but where do I put all my new things?  

Enter IKEA and the Raskog cart.  My Dad was nice enough to get me one and I love it.  I feel like it is the perfect storage solution for Project Life. I have a ton of stuff in mine already and it is perfect because it is mobile.  Notice it is right in front of the closet.  I can just roll it out of the way when I need to open the closet doors.  

Below are some of the new fun things I picked up at the Expo.  




Here is how I decided to organize all that great stuff into my Raskog cart. 
The top shelf of my cart holds some basic tools like a glue runner, corner rounder, xyron sticker maker,  ink pad, stamp block and pens.  


On the middle shelf I have two inserts.  On the bottom are my Gelatos, Tools, Masks, and Washi tapes.  Above that are my journal cards and Copic journals.  In the back I have Thickers and some card stock.  


At the bottom I have more Washi, clear stamps, stickers, 6x6 paper pads, and a ton of Glitz Design goodies.





Took some fun classes at Scrapbook Expo too.  One was a mixed media class with the Rubber Cafe.  It was all about using Gelatos.  
  

12 comments:

  1. Apologies for not stopping by your blog in ages. Life and health issues have taken over...grrr! I love going to Scrapbook Expo and now they have two places close to home. No good on the budget. lol! My daughter gifted me with the cart for Christmas, steel gray to match my room and I love it. Very handy to keep those things you grab all the time right at hand. And if I want to work in the living room I can just roll it in there. My top shelf is all Copic's. Hope your doing well and maybe I'll see at you the Expo this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great content for your readers. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete

  5. It’s exceptionally useful and you are clearly extremely proficient around there.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love reading this post. Keep posting more content in this article

    ReplyDelete

  7. Your choice of writing is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is very great.i read this post this is a very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tag it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls visit my internet site also and let me know your thought.

    ReplyDelete

  11. It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...