Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mixed Media Fun



I decided to do a little playing with mixed media today.  I sat down with some supplies I knew I wanted to play with.  Namely Gelatos, stencil and embossing paste.   My intention was to make a pocket scrapbooking journaling card.  I made a cute one...however I had even more fun with my practice sheet.  I liked it so much I made it into a card.  
Here are the supplies I started with:


Here is the card I ended up with:



Supplies: Lulu Lavender Fireworks, Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink, Golden Gel Medium Light Molding Paste, Faber Castel Gelatos, Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card die, Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock, Queen & Co Rhinestones, MME Washi Tape, Three Ring Circus Sentiment stamp, Some Odd Girl Sentiment Stamp, Heidi Swapp Spray Stencil


24 comments:

  1. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, looking forward for another great post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is perceptibly a lot to identify about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing them, it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you a lot for giving everyone remarkably memorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I’m happy to see some great articles on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impressive!Thanks for giving me an idea to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for posting this educative writeup. I really like your means of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the good story. Considered a great and very useful content.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, superb blog layout! Magnificent, let alone the content fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cannot thank you enough for the article post. Great.

    ReplyDelete

  18. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by chance

    ReplyDelete

  19. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete

  21. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...