Sunday, June 14, 2020

Stampin’ Up! All Purpose Ink Shimmer Paint - Ways To Use It

Happy Spotlight Sunday.  On Sundays, I will be spotlighting a product or technique that I love.  Today's spotlight features Stampin’ Up! All Purpose Ink Shimmer Paint  and a few ways to use it.  


In the below video I show how to make your own shimmer spray and some samples of other ways to use All Purpose Ink.  Check out the video and like and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you would like to see more videos like this. 



 Product List  
Don't forget my upcoming workshop on June 27th.  We will be making two projects with the Stampin' Up Artistry Blooms Suite of products and I just may show you a bonus technique featuring this homemade shimmer spray.  
There will be a giveaway drawing for anyone who signs up and places an order with me between now and the workshop.  

Click the workshop link on the sidebar to sign up and purchase your class supplies.  Make sure you order soon so that your supplies will ship in time for the workshop so you can craft along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...