Friday, September 4, 2020

Fun Fold Friday: A Tasteful Mystery Double Z Fold Card

Every Monday, Sharon Armstrong hosts Mystery Stamping on her Facebook Page. She gives you clues of what supplies to gather and what to cut and then she releases clues on how to make the card live. It is a great way to get your mojo flowing for the week. This past Monday I made this fun Double Z Fold card and an extra bonus card with the supplies I pulled out to play with.





The first Clue was:

Gather your supplies and be ready to stamp together.
Colored Cardstock: 4 1/4 X 11 scored and folded at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2
Same Colored Cardstock: 3 1/2 x 9 3/4 scored and folded at 2 3/4 x 5 1/2

Scrap of Same Colored Cardstock
Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 and scrap

Designer Series Paper: 4 x 5 1/4, 2 1/2 x 4, 3 1/4 x 4
 
Stamps, Ink, Adhesive, Embellishments, Paper Trimmer, Punches, Dies

Hop over to Sharon’s page to see the rest of the clues on how to assemble the card.

Here are the products I chose to use.

Product List

This is my bonus card that I made with the same set of supplies:

I made my own fun background with the stamps and some shimmer spray.



I am so excited!!! Not only is it a long weekend, but my Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine is out for delivery. I earned mine for free with the points I received when I was promoted to a Silver level demonstrator with Stampin' Up!  I can't wait to play with my brand new toy and try out the double die cutting technique.  Hopefully I will have a new video of it for you next week for technique Tuesday.  Fingers crossed!!!


You can get your own Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine at a discount for $99 + tax and free shipping as part of your starter kit when you join Stampin' Up!

In addition to your custom starter kit where you can receive $125 worth of products for $99, you will also receive supplies to make 16 cards, a package of Rhinestones, and two stamp sets Queen Ann's Lace and So Much Love.


If your wish list is over $100 you should click here to  join as a discount shopper so that you can receive 20% off future orders for at least the next 3 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Old Something New Enduring Beauty

Today's SOMETHING OLD  is the Enduring Beauty Stamp Set and Decorative Masks.  I am absolutely in love with the Enduring Beauty bundle. ...