Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve and Last Minute Gift Idea For Crafters

Merry Christmas!!! Christmas Eve is finally here and I am so happy to be on vacation. I have had 7 glorious days of relaxing and spending time with family.  I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season.

Here is a card I made using my November Paper Pumpkin Kit - Jolly Gingerbread.  I added in some Cinnamon Cider cardstock, Subtles Designer Series Paper and Champagne Rhinestones as embellishments. 


Looking for last minute gift ideas? 

Why not get the crafty person in your life a Paper Pumpkin subscription?  You can purchase a pre-paid subscription on my website and send the code to your crafty loved one or friend so they can sign up to get a gift in their mailbox every month! 

This is the exact gift that I asked for this year and I am so excited to have been gifted a whole 12 months of Paper Pumpkin which means I will be getting a crafty surprise in my mailbox every month in 2021!!!!






Finally, sharing a picture of some of my family's holiday décor.  Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...