Thursday, February 12, 2009

My new goodies arrived last night.....

Instead of just diving into the box, I decided to make an official stamping area in the house. I had a space in the basement, however it being winter, it is entirely too cold to stay down there. I have been stamping in my bedroom, the living room, and even the kitchen. Well I have finally claimed an official spot in the loft. I hope my roomate doesn't mind, it being her house and all. After treking up and down the stairs to move everything around, I finally sat down and made a card. Here it is:


Recipe: Friends 24-7 Stamp Set, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Kraft Cardstock, Parisian Breeze DSP, Baja Breeze Ink, Black Ink, Creamy Caramel Ink, Green Galore and Certainly Celery Markers, Blender Pen, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Kraft Corduroy Buttons, BigShot Top Note Bigz Die, Textures Plate Background #1 Flourishes for BigShot, Dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch, stampin' sponge

Here are some shots of my new stamping area...

As they say on Cribs, this is where the "Magic" happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...