Friday, February 6, 2009

Sunrise Color Inspiration Challenge- Blog Candy


I get up before the sun to go to work in the city everyday. Well today as I was freezing at the bus stop I turned around and noticed the most beautiful sunrise. I don't think I have paid attention to the sunrise in quite a long time. I'm just not that coherent first thing in the morning. Go to bed at 2 and wake up at 5:45 and you are bound to be something of a zombie! lol!

I have decided to use this picture as a color inspiration to challenge myself to create something beautiful. If anyone would like to play along, email me a picture of your card and I will post them here :0) I will pick my favorite and will send a free SAB set to the winner. Deadline will be Friday 2/13 so at least we know something good will happen day.

Colors I think I see in the photo are- Pink Passion, Cameo Coral, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant

Feel free to experiment and do your own take on the colors....hope to see your work soon! Send submissions to: michellena317@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...