Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wanted...Bithday Cards

My Coworker needed birthday cards for his teenage son and god-daughter. Now, feminine birthday cards are no problem, but masculine cards I always find challenging. Here is what I came up with:
For Him
For Her
Recipe For Him: Loads of Love Stamp Set
Tango Tangerine Cardstock, Tango Tangerine Classic Stampin Pad, Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin Pad, Brilliant Blue Marker, Going Gray Marker, Basic Black Marker, Bashful Blue Marker, Patterns Pack Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, Top Note Die for Big Shot, Dauber, Blender Pens, Windsor Knot DSP, Circle punches 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon


Recipe For Her: Cupcakes wheel, Sincere Salutations
Basic Gray Cardstock, Pink Pirouette Textured Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Markers: Pretty in Pink, Only Orange, So Saffron, Yoyo Yellow, Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Rose Red, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Quickie Glue Pen, Tombow Mono Multi Adhesive, ...it is hard to see in the picture but every other cupcake has mono multi glue and quickie glue so that the mono multi cupcakes are puffy and the quickie glue cupcakes are flat.









1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards! Don't you just love that Top Note die? I think I could use it on every card I make. People might get sick of seeing it though! Thanks so much for adding me to your blog list! I added yours to my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...