Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some of my new supplies came....

I am anxiously awaiting my very large order...the first box arrived last night. It only had cardstock, ribbon and two of my SAB sets... Here are the two cards that I came up with using my limited supplies:
Recipe: Dream A Little Hostess Stamp Set, Elegant Cheer, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Delicate Dots SAB DSP, Watercolor Paper, Cameo Coral Cardstock, Almost Amethyst Cardstock, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, White Gel Pen, Cameo Coral, Almost Amethyst, Green Galore, and So Saffron Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Cameo Coral Ink, Bashful Blue Ink stippled on, and the Scallop Border Punch

Recipe: Polkadot Punches SAB Stamp Set, Congrats SAB Stamp Set, Rose Red Ink, Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Rose Red Cardstock, Bella Rose DSP, Delicate Dots DSP, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...