Friday, January 22, 2010

Beary Big Hugs

Today's card was so much fun to make. I was playing with all my new goodies from Die Cuts R Us, Belle's and Whistles, and Mark's Finest Paper. I think this stamp, Beary Big Hugs by Elizabeth Bell is the most adorable thing ever! She goes perfect with the goodies in the My Mind's Eye Be Loved Paper and Accessory bundle from DCRU. I love that the papers are 12 X 12 and double sided and the color combinations. I am gonna be able to make lots of cards out of it.

Here is a close up of this cutie:
Recipe: Beary Big Hugs by Elizabeth Bell, Reflections shimmery white and red cardstock, My Mind's Eye Designer Paper and accessories, Antique Rose Satin Ribbon and Heart Charm from Mark's Finest Paper, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Copics

Copics Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...