Tuesday, January 19, 2010

With Love

Ah, alas I am back at work today. But I will leave you with the card I made on my lovely day off yesterday. Today's card was made for the Club Anya and Friends Saturday sketch challenge. Here is a close up of this darling Miss Anya Love image.


Recipe: Miss Anya Love Stamp by The Greeting Farm, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Red shimmer Reflections cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Be Loved Designer Paper by My Minds' Eye, Oval and Scallop Nestabilities die, Petaloo Dazzlers, Heart Charm and Antique Rose Satin Ribbon from Mark's Finest Paper, Atyou Spica Glitter Pens in Peach and Lipstick, Rhinestone from M's, Copic ABS D60 airbrush, Oval and Scallop Oval Punches by SU!, Sentiment stamp- SU!, Copics:

Airbrushing done with R22.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! You won my blog candy for the FBW hunt last week! Please e-mail me your snail mail addy and I'll ship your goodies to ya! grneyegoddess at yahoo dot com

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...