Friday, August 28, 2020

Fun Fold Friday: Slim Line Cascading Triple Fold Card using Stampin’ Up! Trimming The Town

TGIF!  It is Fun Fold Friday.  Today's card is a Cascading Triple Fold card using Stampin' Up!'s Trimming The Town Suite.

I added my sentiment using stamps and the Joy dies from the Peace and Joy Bundle.  

I had a lot of fun this week making template cards for my fun folds so I will have something to refer back to the next time I want to make one.  

I deviated from my template for this card because I wanted to use the sloping tree and snow line dies in the Home Together Die set to get those fun trees sticking up on the top of the card.  


I used some of the Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper to decorate my #9 envelope.







Here is my template for my Slim Line Cascading Triple Fold Card.


Here are the cutting dimensions for the template.



Here is a smaller A2 sized template for a Cascading Triple Fold Card.


Here are the Dimensions for the A2 version:


I have a very long list of Fun Fold cards I am looking forward to trying.  Tune in next Friday for another Fun Fold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...