Thursday, August 27, 2020

Throwback Thursday: CASE my card

In my Throwback Thursday Series I will be rebooting or doing a CASE of an old card I have made in the past.



Today’s card is a sympathy card with a water colored background background and white heat embossing. 



Here is the old card:





I have recreated it using Stampin’ Up!’s Dandelion Wishes , Touched My Heart, and Gorgeous Posies stamps sets and lightened the colors using Pool Party, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather Stampin’ Ink Pads to watercolor the background. 


Here is a video of how I remade my old card. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...