Monday, August 3, 2020

Sneak Peak: Snowflake Wishes

Just one more sleep until the August- December 2020 Mini Catalog goes live. I have so many fun projects planned for these items. Below is an Arrow Fun Fold card featuring the items available in the new Snowflake Splendor Suite of products 155115.  The color scheme of the Designer Series Paper is my all time favorite. The Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper that I used for the snowflake topper is exquisite. 







I can’t wait to show you the new catalog tomorrow. We will be doing a Facebook Live release party tomorrow in the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group at 7:30 ET. Please RSVP on my website in the events section if you would like to be entered to win a door prize. 

  Contact me if you would like a mailed copy of the August - December 2020 Mini Catalog


If you would like to learn how to make this fun Arrow Fold card, my August Workshop coming up will feature the Boho Indigo Product Medley 153132 and we will be doing a Napkin Fold card and an Arrow Fold card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...