Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sketch Saturday

Hey Stampers! 

Is your mojo missing? 

Do you need a little kick start to help get you back to creating? 

Sketch challenges are a great jumping off point. I have a sketch for you today. I used this layout during my last workshop and again this week to play with Stampin’ Up!’s Forever Greenery Suite of products on pages 108-110 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. This layout is great to use up scraps of patterned paper and I would love to see what you make with it.


Here is the Sketch:

Here is the Template I made:



Here is the inside of my Forever Greenery themed version using the sketch.  Don't forget to save your scraps to decorate the inside of your cards.



Here is a Boho Indigo themed version using the card sketch:






Here is a slightly different variation:


If you make something using this sketch, please join our Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group and post a picture of your card so I can see! 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Make a card using this sketch and share it in the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group!

    ReplyDelete

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...