Thursday, July 2, 2009
The New Idea Book and Catalog
Ok everybody, the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog is available now. There are so many beautiful new things to ogle, admire, buy, hoard, collect, and use if you actually get around to it! Lol!
I honestly don't know how to tell you what fabulous things are in here, you need to click on the link on the left and peruse it for yourselves.
A little news for you followers out there who have probably noticed a lot of wonky things going on here on my blog over the last couple of days. I was trying to give things an overhaul yesterday while I was home sick, you know, to add the new catty, deals, offers, etc. Well, long story short while I was trying to change my background, this idget deleted her widgets and ended up having to start over from scratch and rebuild everything.
The result is a new look, a 3 column format, and some new tunes. Starting with my tribute to Michael Jackson. May the man rest in peace! So troubled, yet so brilliant. His personal eccentricities aside,he was a musical visionary and his contributions will be sorely missed. Back to the main event....
I will give you a run down on my top 10 picks from the new Catalog(things I actually ordered myself and will begin showing off next week).
1. Medallion Background Stamp- the buzz on this is that it is in every one's top 3
2. Pony Party Stamp Set- You can make a pony like my little pony or a unicorn!!!
3. Dream Garden Stamp Set- Asian style and so fab!
4. French Filigree Background Stamp- elegant!
5. Bigz Lattice Die- I think this will be cute for making layered backgrounds
6. Butterfly Punch- this fits the Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set
7. Bridesmaid Specialty Paper- it has an iridescent/metallic finish
8. Cottage Wall DSP- pretty floral pattern in Orchid Opulence
9. Elegant Bouquet and Finial Press Textured Impressions- going to be great for all the wedding scrapbooks, guestbooks, and invites I have to make soon
10. Flutter Decor Elements- Butterflies small enough to fit on the front of my new netbook- I got them in So Saffron
Speaking of my new netbook, that is one of the things that has been keeping me from stamping. I finally have the hang of how to use the little bugger. My other major hurdle has been moving my stamping space from the loft back down to the basement. Sigh...no more watching tv while I stamp. Oh well, it was getting too hot up there for me anyway. I almost have everything set up in the basement, I just need some better lighting. I have dubbed it the Stampcave since it is so dark down there.
Check back tomorrow for the TGIF Sketch Challenge!
Join us in the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group on August 22nd at 8pm ET for my Boho Indigo Workshop. We will be working with the Boh...
Copic Markers come in 346 colors. That is a lot to choose from and the selection process can be very overwhelming . Let's face it, thes...
Hi Y'all! I just read that the Copic Colour Challenge blog will not be updating anymore for the time being. That is so sad because I l...
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Saturday was jam packed for me. I went with my Mom to see the Avengers, then we had l...