Monday, July 6, 2009

Pony Party Mojo

I grew up in the My Little Pony generation so I had to get the new Pony Party Stamp Set. I love it! I made a Unicorn/Pegasus pony. She is gorgeous!


I tried my hand at the Mojo Monday Sketch # 94 for the layout and used the beautiful new Cottage Wall DSP and In Color Rich Razzleberry Ribbon. One side has polka dots and the other is plain.

Recipe:
Pony Party Stamp Set, Cottage Wall DSP, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Shimmery White Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Almost Amethyst, Blush Blossom, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence Stampin Write markers, Aqua Brush, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh this is too cool. I am thinking about buying this set. I can only imagine all the beautiful cards that can be made with it... starting with yours! I love the colors too!

yaphastamps said...

I love this! What a fantastic card!

Alesha Walls said...

I am so jealous that you have this set already! Beautiful card!

SamieVt said...

My daughter would adore this card! all the right color combos and add the pony ... perfect!

Post a Comment