Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gypsy Mojo and Glee and American Idol chit chat


When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I just knew I had to play along. I took a few liberties and flipped the sketch sideways to suit my image. Overall, I really like how the card turned out.

Recipe: Mae digi from Some Odd Girl, SU! Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay cardstock, PTI Stampers Select White Cardstock, Gypsy Sisters patterned paper and brad, SU! Twine, Nesties Labels 1, Star Dust Stickles, Memento Rose Bud ink, PTI Sentiment from Enjoy the Ride stamp set, Copics: hair- E35 E55 E37 skin- E000 E00 E21 R20 clothes n flowers-C5 RV06 RV19 RV69 BG23 BG15 BG49

Chit Chat-
Did anyone else see Glee last night? Wow- Lea Michele is like Idina Menzel's clone. Great casting, their duet was amazing. I even liked Matthew and Neil's Dream On rendition and what's his name- Artie doing the Safety Dance. What great productions! I am definitely a Gleek! Next week Lady Gaga...should be really funny with all the costumes.
Idol was kind of boring. I think Lee was really great last night. He really brought something special to his second song. I think Casey is going home tonight for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...