Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

HOLIDAY GREETINGS!!!

Wow, I can't believe it is almost Christmas! Where have I been? Actually, I had a bit of bad luck...blew out the tire on my car on a dark country road after going around a blind curve which I am now refering to as "The Curve of Doom". There was smoke and probably sparks and the tire came clear off the car and rolled down the road a few hundred feet so I and had to be towed. Annoying huge ordeal but thankfully no one was hurt! While I was without wheels, I have been working from home on my old antiquated computer. No blogging and running my company software at the same time. The car is all fixed up now and I am back to work.


I just finished making all my holiday cards last night. I had a whole bunch of orders for them so I felt like one of Santa's elves on the assembly line cranking out cards. I didn't even get a chance to take good photos before I delivered them. Here are two I have to share with you. Please excuse the crummy photos I had to take them with my cell phone.

Oh Christmas Tree card:
Stamp- dollar stamp and sentiment stamp from Michael's
Ink- Encore Gold Craft Ink
Paper- Handsome Hunter SU!, Canson Specialty Paper, Recollections Ivory Cardstock
Accessories- SU! Oval and Slot and Scallop Border Trim and Ticket Corner punches, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Viva Decor Gold Pearl Pen, Celebrate It Ribbon



Angel card:
Stamp- sentiment SU!, Sugar Plum angel stamp from All That Scraps
Ink- Encore Gold Craft Ink
Paper- Recollections Gold Cardstock, Canson Specialty Paper, Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream and Stampers Select White Cardstock
Accessories- Copics, Nestabilities ovals and scallop ovals, SU! Scallop Border Trim punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Celebrate It Ribbon



1 comments:

Sande said...

Michelle

Thank goodness you were not hurt...somebody was watching over you.

The cards are gorgeous and I hope you had a fantastic holiday.

Post a Comment