Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Special Mother's Day


Mother's Day will be a little different this year as we are still in quarantine in NY.  I made this card especially for my mother so she would know how much I appreciate her.  I am choosing to stay home and stay safe to protect her.  Week 8 of quarantine!






For this fold back card, I wanted to showcase the Butterfly dies from Crafter's Companion's Nature's Garden Beautiful Butterfly collection.  
I layered the statement butterfly in Lavender Glitter cardstock, and Blue and Lilac pearl cardstock from the Crafter's Companion Vintage Lace Collection and added Hunkydory Purple Glitter Diamond Sparkles, then layered the butterfly on top of Vintage Lace patterned paper and used lilac pastel Centura Pearl for a border. 
I used a Diesire die to cut out the word Mom.
I added 3 Lavender glitter cardstock circles at the bottom in lieu of gems.
For the inside of the card,  I used a Crafter's Companion Butterfly Edgeable Die and layered on top of some WOW American Crafts Glitter paper.
I framed the sentiment with the Intricate Lace Frame die from the Beautiful Butterflies collection die cut from Lavender Glitter cardstock.
I used a mixture of stamps for the inside sentiment of my card from Altenew, Stampin' Up! and Crafter's Companion and stamped in Spectrum Noir Crushed Velvet Harmony Quick Dry ink.
I used another sheet of patterned paper from the Vintage Lace collection as the background.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...