Monday, May 25, 2020

Crafty Fun Z Fold Card





The Sara Signature Crafty Fun range from Crafter’s Companion is full of fun dies and papers. I used that great Z Fold card technique adapted from Kelly Acheson (see my May 18th post for details) to showcase my favorite patterns from the Crafty Fun 6 x6 paper pad. 

The fabulous envelope die and flowers are all from a die set in the range called Sealed With Love. I love that it comes with a couple of choices for the in laid cut in designs as well as decor and cute sentiment dies. 

There will be a Facebook Live on the Crafter’s TV page on Wednesday Creative Cravings show featuring the Crafty Fun range. Check it out. 




Don’t forget to join our Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group so you can chat and make along with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...