Thursday, June 18, 2009

Interlocking Butterfly card

Here is my attempt at making an interlocking butterfly gatefold card. Link to the tutorial by Qbee is in yesterday's post below. Special thanks to my upline Evelyn for her wonderful compliment on my cards. I have been trying to push myself to make at least one thing everyday and it is wonderful to know that someone appreciates your work! Thanks for the support!


Recipe: Great Friend Stamp Set, BigShot Butterflies Die, BigShot, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Eyelet Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Crop-a-dile, mini brads, halfback pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...