Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yeah my sneak peak preorder came!

As promised here are photos of my order and an anniversary card I made for my grandparents. I was going for a boho necklace design.
So much playing, so much fun, and a whole lot of perusing the new catalog. I love so much in the new catalog. I need to find some room for some new stamp sets.



Recipe: Stamp set- Circle Circus from the new catalog- available July 1st, All Holidays, Congrats, the new in color classic inks Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, whisper white craft ink inside, Crushed Curry stampin write marker came in so handy coloring in edges and center spots, Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects and dimensionals.
I must have stamped a zillion different sized and colored circles while playing with the new in colors. I want to do a scrapbook page with a sketch I saw in creating keepsakes that has all different sized circles. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...