Thursday, July 30, 2020

Sneak Peak: Beautiful Autumn

I am back with another sneak peak and yet another Autumn themed card. This card features the Beautiful Autumn stamp set and punches from the Gilded Autumn suite 155123. I have used every item from the suite on this card. 



I used the Autumn Punch pack and to punch the acorns and leaves out from the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper to make a wreath for the front of my Z Fold card. 



I used circle punches and stamped sentiments from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set in the circle with Mint Macaron ink onto Shimmery White cardstock. I used the Metallic foiled patterned paper on the front and inside and matted with Mint Macaron cardstock. 

I tied a brass acorn trinket into the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbons and added a few more punches leaves and acorns to tie the card together. 



I finished off with some Wink Of Stella on the acorns as an accent.

Don’t you just love the colors in this suite? Is this on your wish list for August 4th when the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog goes live?

Make sure you join us in the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group Saturday at 7 CT/8ET for more sneak peaks during our Christmas In July Event! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...