Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sneak Peak Day 1- In The Pines

In just a week the new Stampin’ Up! August - December Mini Catalog items will be available for purchase and we are getting a shiny new store experience. I am very excited to show you sneak peaks all week of some of the new goodies that you can get starting on the 4th. 

My first sneak peak is the In The Pines Stamp set (153448) and the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder (153576). 

These items were standouts to me in the catalog because they can be used beyond just the holiday season. 

I also used the new Copper Metallic Grosgrain ribbon from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (153553)


My card features this week’s Saturday Night Crafters color challenge colors and ink blending with blending brushes and sponge daubers to achieve a sunset look behind the pines.

Saturday Night Crafters

Color Challenge Week 8




Please join us over on the Saturday Night Crafters Facebook page and make your own card using these colors.  

Stop by through out the week to see more projects using items from the upcoming catalog.
  Contact me if you would like a copy of the August - December 2020 Mini Catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...