Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Stampin’ Up’! Cut and Emboss Machine Unboxing

I hope you had a nice Labor Day Weekend! I took a few days off to rest and recharge. I got a chance to play with my new Stampin’ Cut And Emboss Machine. I made a card designed by Sharon Armstrong and the new die cut machine does a fantastic job cutting foil and foam.  




I made a video of my unboxing and first use of the die cutting machine. 




You can get your own Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine at a discount for $99 + tax and free shipping as part of your starter kit when you join Stampin' Up!

In addition to your custom starter kit where you can receive $125 worth of products for $99, you will also receive supplies to make 16 cards, a package of Rhinestones, and two stamp sets Queen Ann's Lace and So Much Love.


If your wish list is over $100 you should click here to  join as a discount shopper so that you can receive 20% off future orders for at least the next 3 months.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...