Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Technique Tuesday Stampin' Blend Markers How to Use the Color Lifter to Make Additional Colors


Welcome to Technique Tuesday.  Today I have a video for you on how to use the Stampin' Blends Color Lifter marker to fill in your color selection when you don't have the exact color you need. 

I made this super cute card using this week's Sketch Challenge sketch and the Warm and Toasty stamp set.  








In order to color my characters, I used the color lifter in several places to add lighter colors where I needed them.  

Check out my Youtube video to see how I colored these characters.




If  you missed this week's sketch, here it is:




Measurements:
Pool Party Card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4"
Poppy Parade mat: 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White: 3 3/4" x 5"
DSP Panel: 1 1/4" x 5"
Pool Party Mat Panel:  1 1/2" x 5"
Whisper White scrap for stamping images

Inside:
Poppy Parade Mat: 4 1/8" x5 3/8"
Whisper White: 4" x 5 1/4"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...