Monday, September 28, 2020

Make It Monday: Joy Card

Happy Monday Crafty Peeps!  

I am excited to share the project that I made during Mystery Stamping with Sharon Armstrong.  I love starting the week with this creative activity.  Following Sharon's clues always leads me to trying something new or using something I have in a different way than I have before.  I am really loving this color combination.  Check back in tomorrow for Technique Tuesday for a video featuring a project with similar supplies and theme. 


In honor of World Cardmaking Day this weekend, I set a goal to make 20 holiday cards by the end of this week.  This is card # 4.  




I think I will try this one again in a few different color schemes.  I absolutely love how the embossing onto the stamped background adds to the retro vibe of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...